HDFC Equity Fund Growth
HDFC Equity Fund Growth Flexi Cap Fund-Growth Fund Key Highlights
1. Current NAV: The Current Net Asset Value of the HDFC Flexi Cap Fund as of Dec 15 2022, is Rs 1,173.95 for the Growth option of its Regular plan.
2. Returns: Its trailing returns over different time periods are: 4.63% (1yr), 19.48% (3yr), 12.54% (5yr) and 18.3% (since launch). Whereas, Category returns for the same time duration are: -5.37% (1yr), 16.1% (3yr) and 10.33% (5yr).
3. Fund Size: The HDFC Flexi Cap Fund currently holds Assets under Management worth Rs 29749.01 crore as on Sep 30, 2022.
4. Expense ratio: The expense ratio of the fund is 1.65% for the Regular plan as on Aug 31, 2022.
5. Exit Load: HDFC Flexi Cap Fund shall attract an Exit Load, “Exit load of 1% if redeemed within 1 year ”
6. Minimum Investment: Minimum investment required is Rs 100 and the minimum additional investment is Rs 0. The minimum SIP investment is Rs 100.
Credit to: Economic Times
How To Multiply Your Net Worth Over The Next 2 Years – Money Making Machine